AWIB hosts and co-sponsors dozens of events throughout the year, encompassing:
- Admissions events to attract women to be a part of Fuqua's next class of outstanding female leaders, including our annual Weekend for Women.
- Career recruiting events for all Fuquans as well as those tailored to the unique needs of women in business.
- Social activities to build connections and enhance the Team Fuqua dynamic.
- Leadership events, culminating in our annual Women's Leadership Conference.
Each year, we host an annual Leadership Conference on campus. In November 2018, our conference featured an impressive set of alumnae who spoke about the conference theme, "The Role of Business in Society":
- Lisa Bacus, EVP and CMO at Cigna and President of the Cigna Foundation
- Paula Alexander, Director of Sustainable Business at Burt's Bees
- Jana Holt, Global Sustainable Finance at Morgan Stanley
- Bryce Caswell, Product Manager at Amazon
- Itir Keskiner, Life Coach
Join us in 2019 for our next Leadership Conference!
Dr. Ashleigh Rosette, Associate Professor of Management & Center of Leadership and Ethics Scholar at Fuqua, leads a Women & Negotiations Discussion during the 2018 Weekend for Women.