Duke Fuqua's AWIB offers many ways for prospective students to get in touch:
- Request a phone or coffee chat with a current Fuqua student through our contact us page or by contacting Heather Melcher or Kate Thomas, our 2018-2019 Admissions leads.
- Attend one of our major annual events, the Weekend for Women, taking place each November. To learn more about this event, take a look at our 2018 Agenda. We hope to see you at our next one in November 2019!
- Join our AWIB programming at admitted students Blue Devil Weekend in February or March 2019. We will host events for women and allies including a panel discussion and happy hour. Stay tuned for more information!
AWIB hosts and co-sponsors dozens of events throughout the year, encompassing:
- Admissions events to attract women to be a part of Fuqua's next class of outstanding female leaders
- Career recruiting events for all Fuquans as well as those tailored to the unique needs of women in business
- Social activities to build connections and enhance the Team Fuqua dynamic
- Leadership events, culminating in our annual Women's Leadership Conference
Senior Associate Dean Russ Morgan addressing prospective women at the 2017 Weekend for Women workshop.
Design Thinking Workshop attendees share their findings during the 2018 Weekend for Women.
Networking Luncheon with prospective students, current students, conference panelists, and alumnae during the 2018 Annual Weekend for Women.